domingo, 25 de outubro de 2009

UNIDOS PELO VERBO


Com mais produção e menos religião, os Flor Caveira poderiam ser uma espécie de Flight of the Conchords portugueses. O calibre das letras é idêntico e até as iniciais são as mesmas. Via Senhor Palomar.

(…)

I asked Dave if he's going to move on you.
He's not sure.
I said "Dave, do you mind if I do?"
He says he doesn't mind.
But I can tell he kind of minds.
But I'm going to do it anyway.

I see you standing all alone by the stereo.
I dim the lights down to very low, here we go
You're so beautiful.
You could be a waitress.
You're so beautiful.
You could be a air hostess in the 60s.
You're so beautiful.
You could be a part-time model.
But then I seal the deal,
I do my moves.
I do my dance moves.

(The Most Beautiful Girl in the World. Para ouvir e ver aqui.)

Sem comentários: